Quality Policy – Compliance Building Control Ltd
Compliance Building Control Ltd is committed to providing efficient and effective Building Control and other associated services and complying with the Building Control Performance Standards and CICAIR Code of Conduct.
Our quality policy is defined and driven by the following management principles:
- Create an environment of integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Establish and maintain effective and pro-active relationships with our customers.
- Ensure our customers receive an excellent service, regardless of the size of project.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of our processes through management reviews and the internal audit process.
- Establish ways to ensure consistent interpretation of the Building Regulations and maintain technical knowledge
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to drive continual improvement of our services and processes
- Provide a work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its employees and encourages positive teamwork.
The continual improvement of our Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of the business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.