Compliance Building Control is an Approved Inspector operating across the South East, London and East Anglia. We have witnessed significant growth over the last 2 years and are looking to strengthen further our high-quality services to a steadily increasing client base.
We are seeking a Technical Administrator to be responsible for assisting with the administering of Building Control projects in support of our surveyors.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain technical experience in addition to an understanding of the administration of quotations and projects with a view to potentially progressing towards a trainee/assistant Building Control Surveyor role. This will include fully funded progression through appropriate training courses and qualifications.
The position will involve regular contact with our surveyors, other administrators and clients. The main duties will include:
- Working with surveyors and our Commercial Manager on quotations and potential project enquiries
- Assisting surveyors with technical administration of projects
- Supporting our administration team with Initial Notices and consultations
- Reviewing inspection reports
- Contact with potential and existing architects and other clients
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Inputting and updating our database records
Experience, Training and Benefits:
- The starting salary will be dependent upon existing qualifications and experience.
- The successful candidate will be supported, trained and mentored to assist with progression towards appropriate qualification
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days at Christmas/New Year
- Contributory Pension Scheme after probation period
- Private Health Care/Cash Back after probation period
- Annual Salary Review.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]